Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the International Conference on E-commerce (ICoEC) 2017 which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to e-commerce.
Theme & Track
- E-commerce, digital business and digital economy
- Digital crime, IS security and privacy
- Enterprise system (Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Supply chain management (SCM), Customer relationship management (CRM), Knowledge management (KM))
- Big data and Internet of things
- Social media analytics and business practices
- IT governance, risk management, control and auditing
- Technology and science application
- Information systems (Accounting, Management, Business, Health etc.)
|Paper Submission Deadline (Extended)|
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||30 June 2017|
|Registration Deadline for Authors*||31 August 2017|
*for their papers to be included in the proceedings
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System;
- All papers must conform to ICoEC standard - double-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE);
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 8 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices;
- Any additional page will be charged USD 20 per page.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 31 August 2017 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICoEC 2017, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding and Scopus Journal. Authors will be required to transfer copyright of their paper to ICoEC. The proceedings will be available in the ICoEC Digital Library which can be accessed online, and will also be available in hard copy after the conference. The proceedings will be sent to ISI Thomson and Scopus for indexing.
Journal: Extended version of the paper will be published in one of the following journals*:
- International Journal of Business Information Systems (IJBIS)
- Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO)
- Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC)
- International Journal of Business and Society (IJBS)
- International Journal of Digital Accounting Research (IJDAR)
- International Journal of Accounting Information Systems (IJAIS)
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM)
*Before submission, papers need to be formatted as per the journal requirements. Authors need to further develop their papers (e.g. adding in any other findings, expanding in some areas and drilling deeper into others, to justify a good journal publication) and to submit their papers for possible publication in the journal. Papers will undergo the journal's peer review process.
We use OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System system for paper submission and reviewing process. Authors are required to submit and upload the paper online. If there is any problem, please do let us know.
Dr. Norhaiza Khairudin
Head of Proceeding Committee
ICoEC 2017 Secretariat
School of Accountancy, UUM College of Business,
Universiti Utara Malaysia 06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, MALAYSIA
Tel: +604 9287223
Fax: +604 9287216