Instead of the opportunity to present the academic paper and networking, this conference also provide other benefits and attractions:
1. Reviewer's Feedback
The most important feature of this conference is reviewer's feedback on your paper which can be accessed through our online conference management systems after notification of acceptance has been given. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through a double blind review process.
2. Publication In Refereed Journals
On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, quality papers will be considered for publication in the following refereed journals:
- Journal of Information and Communication Technology (JICT) – Scopus
- Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce (JIBC) - Scopus
- International Journal of Management Studies (IJMS)
- Malaysian Management Journals (MMJ)
subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable submission fees.
3. Referred Conference Proceedings: Online
All peer reviewed and accepted papers will be included the refereed conference proceedings with an ISBN and will be published online in ICoEC website www.icoec.my.
4. Best Paper Award
Best papers will be selected from the papers presented during the conference and award will be announced at the conference closing ceremony. The winner will receive a certificate and be able to publish in the selected journal subject to revision of the paper as per comments of the editorial board of the journal.
5. Session Moderator, Reviewing & Scientific Committee Membership
6. Conference Kit
Each participant will receive a conference bag, name tag, program book, participant certificate and payment receipt.
7. Conference Venue
The conference will be held Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
8. Feedings with Amazing Varieties of Food
Registration fee includes mouth-watering break-foods plus grand buffet lunch for two days.